My Seameo Diary (17th Day sa Filippine)

17th Day, Thrusday, 24 August 2017.
Roosevelt College Inc. ( a member of the FEU group of schools)
Sumolong Highway, Cainta Rizal, Philipphines.


GMT +08.00 Philipphine Standart
  

When I woke up. It already 6.20 and i just take my shower due to I want to teach English 10 Rizal and also English 10 Recto for my class today.....  When I enter the class. Ms. Santos was already in the class and she just introduct me to all 10 Rizal student. So I just started my teach that same with my previous class in 10 Roxas and 10 Recto...

English 10 Rizal focus on their

The class are very excited when they are in the disscusion session

When I had my consultation with Ms. Santos about the tecnic that I use

I also Observed my class when they had their disscusion session


The time still running and all of the class group are not finish yet. So I decided to finish it next metting.. It already at 8 but my second class is on 9-10A.m so I just wait inside the class. When I waiting my next clasa,  Ms. Santos who have class at 8-9 a.m told me that I should take care their student who have examination. So I just take care them in the class
The student who had make up examination in Ms. Santos class that I should take care 


After I being civiligator in Ms.  Santos make up examination...  So I just teach English 10 Recto at 10 a.m.   The student greet me very well,  so I just start my class and also I just resuming the material that I have give to them yesterday, due to there is something that the student should do before they finished their work that should be presented in the class.. 

10 Recto when they just finished their work before their group prrsented it in front of the class. 


A good view for them who focused in their teamwork to finished their task


After they finished... So one by one just presented it in front of the class,,  and I just video it to make my report.....  
There is the video 





After I finished my teaching day in recto class.  I also make class observation in my friend class (grace)  and also Ms.  Santos class

Grace Manurung Class in Makiling 9

She presented the material in power point

After I joined my friend class. Ms.  Santos also told me to observe their teaching process in English 8B Molave and English 8B Mulbery... Whether its no longer observation week. But we should observe the class until the rest of the day.. So i just follow Ms. Santos instruction
English 8B Molave focus on Ms. Santos explanation

They just correction what they so in the examination last week
English 8B Mulbery also had their correction class for their examination last week

Some of the student are eating when the class is going to correction their work last week

Whether the teacher know. But she just allowed the student to eat inside the classroom


So my second day ended with a few feedback for my teaching procces by my resource teacher Ms. Santos.... But the best thing is I should reduce the student time when doing something /controll time allotment. Also Ms. Santos told me to teach another material for tommorow by presentation.... 





Komentar