My Seameo Diary (Day 15 sa Filippine)

15th Day, Tuesday, 22 August 2017.
Roosevelt College Inc. ( a member of the FEU group of schools)
Sumolong Highway, Cainta Rizal, Philipphines.


GMT +08.00 Philipphine Standart

 I woke up at 05.30 and i just prepare to take a bath due to i will had my counsultation with Ms.  Marichu S. Santos.  The water are very cold that make me feel like in artcic because of rain outside in the morning.  I just keep my breakfast in the morning. My friend,  Ian just ready to teach and he go first before me...  After a while,,,  i just go to my class.  In front of the Hrm Kithcen,  i see my friend had some conversation with Mr. Borja,  the head of the security. Ian told me that he want to teach at 7, but he just talking with Mr. Borja. From there i feel confused.  When i walk leave rhe kitchen.  I surpised that the other Sea-Teacher just sit down in the chair and all of her not take a bath yet....  I think that it was 7, but they just slow down....  I just being laught when I heard my friend say that,  its  no use to take a bath in the morning, because the clasa was suspensed.....  And Mr.  Borja actualy tell to me that due to Bagyo(typhon)  so the class is suspended for a day....  So I and Erlian just laughing to hear that...  We also little bit dissapointed... But its oke. We just smile to hear that.....  We just prepare our breakfast after we know that information....  And I just resuming to make my lesson plan that I want to teach tommorow....... 

Komentar