My Seameo Diary (18th Day sa Filippine)

18th Day, Friday , 25 August 2017.
Roosevelt College Inc. ( a member of the FEU group of schools)
Sumolong Highway, Cainta Rizal, Philipphines.


GMT +08.00 Philipphine Standart.



It was 7, and yesterday night I was set up my lesson plan go teach in English 10 Recto.... Meanwhile in Rizal class I just resume what I teach yesterday... But in Recto...  It was finish and I should make the new material... Even I got headache... I just make my second lesson plan and also made the new tecnic and new method to teach in English 10 Recto... Ms. Santos asked me to make tecnic like present the material with presentation slide... So i just follow what she want and prepare my material and also anything..... So I just heading to the office ay quarter to 7 to make my absence in the administration office in the second flor... After that I go to the thirs floor to trach 10Rizal to resume the last material....  After greetings the stusent...  So I just give instruction to them to resume their work...


After they finished their work...  I tell them to present their result in front of the class.  I believe it should be better presentation than the previous class due to when they work, it look better than the previous one






It was good experience to teach English 10 Rizal...  I just wait my second class in friday after saying see you again to all student in English 10Rizal...and I wait for an hour to teach English 10Recto in the Frontal room due to I want to use projector to teach there... After all student was entering the room, they looks interest to join my class,  due to my resource teacher (Ms.  Santos)  never teach using Projector in frontal room.  So I just start the lesson with the new material 'kind of verbs'



When I present the material 'Kind of verb'  in English 10 Recto. 

The student are very good to listen my explanation and the class are very active. 

It run well,  so my frien Manurung Grace are just waiting in the last row of the chair while playing her smartphone and also my resource teacher just sit down beside her to see my performance... After a half of my teaching.... Ms. Santos Marichu just gone to somewhere...  So she no longer to observe my performance in the last row with  my friend.. So i just let the class run well. 



I also give a task to my student to be collected after they finished it. 

After the class finished,  so I also invited all of student in English 10 Recto to take a picture togethed with Ms. Santos also.


After the class end and some student just walk to go out, but when I say lets take picture together they go back and yelling 'YEAYY'

They very excited to took some picture. 

This style is usually use by pinoy when they take a picture

My friend also make some selfie with all of student English 10Recto

They are very happy to do that.. 



After I finished my teaching session in friday,  so I tend to observed my friend teaching in English 10 Marivelless

And after I observe my friend, so I just go back to my hotel room to take a rest..... 





Komentar