My Seameo Diary (Day 16th sa Filippine)

16th Day, Wednesday, 23 August 2017.
Roosevelt College Inc. ( a member of the FEU group of schools)
Sumolong Highway, Cainta Rizal, Philipphines.


GMT +08.00 Philipphine Standart


It was 6.45 that Grace and I going to office to get my time in my teacher card.  Card that Ms.  Mercado give to me, when i want to enter the class I should fill the time, and when I want to out the class.

Next,  we go to the Ms.  Santos class i already to teach, but Ms. Santos yet to come the class while the student just waiting outside....  She came at 7.30.. So the class just started at 07.30.... She also ask me to teach. And I say yes Maam....  So that my turn to teach the student there...  It was 10 Roxas...  But the time was ruin out...  And just 25minutes left.... So i just teach what im gonna to teach
10 Roxas class doing their action when i teach them. 

The student are serious to the material and keep focus

I told them to write the story of the witch by parts,  differences by their group

Good start to my first time teach in Philipphine. 

Good chance to teach 10 Roxas in my first time... 


After time is up,,,  we just wait untill 9due to we have another class with Ms.  Santos.  Actualy I just teach in 3times..but Ms. Santos told me that I should teach in all of the class I untill friday....  Oh My Godness...  I not prepare yet for that...  And she also told me that I should teach at9... She just appologize of that information...  So i just need to reply what im doing in the Roxas class

Time going to 9 and I should teach 10 Recto... So i just teach what I teach in 10 Roxas
This is picture when I teach in Recto class...  Time are ruin out fastly and I just ended my teachin that day,,,  but it was so fast for 60minutes time to teach... 

After teaxht, Ms.  Santos just give feedback to manage my time while teaching.. Because it very important she said....  So that was my first day experience in 10Roxas and 10Recto.... Good dayy



Komentar